Systems Development Life Cycle
We encourage our customers to involve us as early as possible in their system development life cycle (SDLC). Our Process makes process management easy with structured execution of project modules with timeliness which makes our project management transparent using digital marketing strategies. We develop an engagement model with best coordination and communication.
Our Engagement at the various stages of the Product Life Cycle includes:
Fourarc Studio Technologies offers distinguished QA services and solutions with comprehensive and reliable testing procedures for its customers while adhere to the highest quality standards of testing.
Fourarc Studio Technologies has a team of high qualified testing experts with extensive skills in White box, Web Services, Functional, Automation, and Performance testing using a advanced testing tools. With a great combination of effective processes, team expertise, active management and focused involvement of executive management, Fourarc Studio Technologies provides a reduced time to market and cost effective QA services for every requirement.
Fourarc Studio’s client centric QA Strategy ensures optimization through reduced testing cost, augmented efficiency, improved testing quality with enhanced testing process. The expert QA team at Fourarc Studio Technologies ensures that services are delivered in a controlled environment. They leverage the latest quality assurance testing technologies; develop an approach through tool analysis and proof of concept, imbibe best industry practices and hence provide solutions with highest standards to the customers.
We reduce complexity of Projects using Agile Project Management by breaking down the many-months-long cycle of building requirements for the whole project, building the entire product and then testing to find hundreds of product flaws. Instead of small, usable segments of the software product are specified, developed and tested in manageable, two- to four-week cycles.
Agile project management continuously evaluates time and cost as primary constraints. Rapid feedback, continuous adaptation and QA best practices are built in to the teams committed schedules, ensuring top-quality output with proven processes.
Scrum is a subset of Agile. It is a lightweight process framework for agile development, and the most widely-used one.
- A “process framework” is a particular set of practices that must be followed in order for a process to be consistent with the framework. (For example, the Scrum process framework requires the use of development cycles called Sprints, the XP framework requires pair programming, and so forth.)
- “Lightweight” means that the overhead of the process is kept as small as possible, to maximize the amount of productive time available for getting useful work done.
Using SCRUM We :
- Increase the quality of the deliverables
- Cope better with change (and expect the changes)
- Provide better estimates while spending less time creating them
- Be more in control of the project schedule and state